JOIN as an organising member
AiNIN provides an opportunity to share experiences, opportunities and to learn from one another about diverse approaches about site-specific art and art in nature.
By joining AiNIN, your organisation may connect to like-minded artists and communities across the globe.
As an organising member, you:
- will receive a regular members-only Newsletter listing international opportunities for site-specific art,
- can contribute to the Newsletter by submitting information about upcoming opportunities and updates on your projects,
- take part to our discussions on Site-specific Art, on the net and at Members’ live meetings,
- can compare and debate with other AiNIN organising members about your projects,
- will be present on AiNIN’s website with texts and images to present your projects, with links of your choice,
- may submit posts on our blog exploring your projects in more detail,
- may use AiNIN Instagram and facebook posts for your communication,
- can contribute ideas, suggest projects and orientations to AiNIN’s Bureau,
- vote on the directions of AiNIN at Annual General Assemblies,
- can take part in collective actions, live or on the web, set up for AiNIN members only,
- label your organisation as an AiNIN partner, using our logo.
By applying to join AiNIN as a member, you confirm that your events open significant site-specific opportunities to participating artists.
Organising Member Subscription : 60€ per calendar year
Payment by bank transfer :
CIC Saint Mihiel
1 Place Jacques Bailleux
55300 St. Mihiel
Iban: FR76 3008 7335 5300 0360 2550 104
ARTISTS IN NATURE INTL NETWORK
And send an email to email@example.com
Or by :