Who are ‘we’?
When we refer to ‘we’ (or ‘our’ or ‘us’), that means AiNIN. We are a registered French Association, Artists In Nature International Network.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information when you register with us, sign up for. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete membership surveys, provide feedback and participate in our blog. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
Personal data is collected directly from you when you:
- Create an account, sign up for membership
- Complete contact forms or request newsletter or other information from us; or
- Participate in surveys or otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information from you.
We also collect additional information when delivering our Services to you to ensure necessary and optimal performance. These methods of collection may not be as obvious to you, so we wanted to highlight and explain below a bit more about what these might be (as they vary from time to time) and how they work:
- Account related information is collected in association with your use of our Services, membership subscriptions, when services renew or expire, information requests, and customer service requests and notes or details explaining what you asked for and how we responded.
- Cookies on our websites allow us to track your browsing behavior, links clicked, items purchased, your device type, and to collect various data, including analytics, about how you use and interact with our Services. This allows us to provide you with more a better experience on our site and to collect, analyse and improve the performance of our Services.
How will we use the information about you?
We use your personal information to operate our website and provide you with any services you’ve requested, and to manage our relationship with you. We also use your personal information for other purposes, which may include the following:
To communicate with you. This may include:
- providing you with information you’ve requested from us or information we are required to send to you;
- information about AiNIN events, AGM meeting minutes and voting forms
- operational communications, like changes to our websites and services, security updates, or assistance with using our websites and services;
- marketing communications (about AiNIN or content that may be of interest to you) in accordance with your marketing preferences;
- asking you for feedback or to take part in any research we are conducting (which we may engage a third party to assist with).
To support you. This may include:
- Deliver the membership, products and services you have requested;
- Manage your account and provide customer support.
To enhance our website and services and develop new ones:
- For example, by tracking and monitoring your use of our website and services we so we can keep improving, or by carrying out technical analysis of our website and services so that we can optimise your user experience and provide you with more efficient tools.
- Verify your eligibility to access our products, services and content;
- We use third party services such as PayPal to process payments for products and services made via our website. The information you provide may be used to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
With Whom We Share Your Information
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt in to having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
Access to your information
If you have registered for an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account or contacting us.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
We may provide areas on our website where you can post information about yourself and others and communicate with others; upload content (e.g. articles, images, videos, audio files, etc) and post comments. Such postings are governed by our Terms and Conditions of Use. In addition, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting.
Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address or share it with another user, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you post or otherwise share with other users, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.