AiNIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
- The rules for using our services
- What you can do with our content
- What you can do with things you post or upload
1. When these terms apply
If you don’t wish to be bound by these terms, please do not use AiNINs website.
2. When other terms apply
If there are extra terms, we’ll always let you know.
3. Who may use AiNIN
Age requirement: Our AiNIN membership is available for those over the age of 18.
- What information we may collect about you;
- What we use that information for; and
- With whom we share that information.
5. Your obligations
You agree that you are solely responsible and liable for all activities on AiNIN website, whether you are a Visitor or Member.
You agree you shall:
- not use the information presented on or obtained using AiNIN Services or derived for any purposes other than those expressly set out in these Terms;
- not do anything likely to impair, interfere with or damage or cause harm or distress to any persons using the Website or in respect of the network;
- not use AiNIN Services, the content therein and/or do anything that will infringe the Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of AiNIN, Members or third parties;
- comply with all instructions and policies from us from time to time in respect of the AiNIN Services.;
- co-operate with any reasonable checks or requests for information made by us from time to time; and
- use the information made available to you on AiNIN at your own risk.
Registration: To fully use AiNIN Services, you must register as a member by providing a user name, password, and valid email address. You must provide complete and accurate registration information to AiNIN and notify us if your information changes. If you are an organisation, the person whose email address is associated with the account must have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
User Name: We encourage you to use your real name. If you are an organisation, you must use the actual name of your organisation. You may not use someone else’s name, a name that violates any third party right, or a name that is obscene or otherwise objectionable.
Account Security: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by authorised or unauthorised users. You must not allow others to use your account credentials and you must safeguard the confidentiality of those credentials. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using AiNIN. If you become aware of an unauthorised access to your account, you must change your password and notify us immediately.
Subscriptions: AiNIN memberships, we offer paid subscriptions. Please see our Join AiNIN for current features and pricing. Features and prices are subject to change.
Cancellation And Refunds: Users who purchase annual subscriptions have thirty (30) days after their purchase to cancel and receive a full refund. After the cancellation period ends, all purchases are final and all fees paid are non-refundable, even if your account is later terminated by AiNIN. If your account is terminated due to your breach of this Agreement during the relevant cancellation period, you will not be refunded. If you have questions, please contact us.
Renewals: Subject to the terms hereof, you may choose to renew your subscription at the end of the subscription period. By default, all subscriptions are set to automatically renew for the same period of time as the original subscription. You may decline to renew at any time prior to the commencement of a renewal subscription. AiNIN reserves the right to deny subscriptions, renewals, and other purchases for any reason.
End Of Subscription: When a paid subscription ends, AiNIN will automatically disable your access to members pages. Your account and its content will be deleted if your subscription is not renewed.
8. Terms and Termination; Account Deletion
Term: This Agreement begins on the date you first use AiNIN Services and continues as long as you have an account with us.
Account Deletion: You may delete your account at any time. Paid subscription accounts will remain active until the end of the subscription term and any renewal term.
Termination For Breach: AiNIN may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) or block or remove any content you submitted if AiNIN determines that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage AiNINs reputation and goodwill. If AiNIN deletes your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for AiNIN membership. AiNIN may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
Effect Of Termination/Account Deletion: Upon termination, all licenses granted by AiNIN will terminate. Sections 8 and 13 through 19 shall survive termination. In the event of account deletion for any reason, content that you submitted may no longer be available. AiNIN shall not be responsible for the loss of such content.
9. Content Restrictions
You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, “submit”) any image, text, video, audio recording, or other work (collectively, “content”) that:
- Is not the artwork of the AiNIN member and claim that it is or not have permission to do so.
- causes harm or offends. Content that may harm of offend include:
- Insulting, misleading, discriminating or defaming (damaging people’s reputations)
- Infringes any third party’s copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Promoting pornography, tobacco or weapons;
- Putting children at risk;
- Anything illegal. Like using hate speech, inciting terrorism or breaking privacy law;
- Promotes fraudulent or dubious business schemes;
- Anything that would harm AiNIN reputation.
10. Code of Conduct
In using AiNIN membership, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
- Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Harass or stalk any other person;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Distribute “spam”;
- Collect information about others; or
- Advertise or solicit others to purchase any product or service on AiNIN
Your behaviour must also comply with the AiNIN Community Guidelines, which are incorporated into this Agreement. AiNIN has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to AiNIN.
11. Licenses Granted by You
License To AiNIN: As between you and AiNIN, you own the image, text, video, audio recording, or other work (“content”) that you submit to AiNIN. By submitting content, you grant AiNIN, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to copy, edit, moderate, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display in a digital and non-digital format (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from your content for the purpose of
(i) displaying the content through AiNIN Services in digital and non-digital format;
(ii) sharing and promoting the content via social media, email and third party websites;
(iii) allowing other users to view your content;
(iv) promotion of AiNIN; and
(v) archiving or preserving the content for disputes, legal proceedings, or investigations.
License To Other Users: You further grant all users of AiNIN Services permission to view your content for their personal, educational and non-commercial purposes.
Duration Of Licenses: The above licenses will continue unless and until you remove your content from AiNIN, in which case the licenses will terminate within a reasonable period of time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the license for legal archival/preservation purposes will continue indefinitely. Please note that removed content may be cached in search engine indices after removal and that AiNIN has no control over such caching.
12. Your Representations and Warranties
For each piece of content that you submit, you represent and warrant that:
(i) you have the right to submit the content to AiNIN and grant the licenses set forth above;
(ii) AiNIN will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party;
(iii) the content does not infringe any third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; and
(iv) the content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless AiNIN and its affiliates, bureau members, AiNIN members and agents, from and against all third party actions that:
(i) arise from your activities on AiNIN;
(ii) assert a violation by you of any term of this Agreement; or
(iii) assert that any content you submitted to AiNIN violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy right.
14. Links to other Websites
AiNIN Members provide links to third party websites such as social media. Please note:
- We don’t endorse the sites we or our Members link to;
- We’re not responsible for their content or liable for anything that happens to you if you use them;
- If you or anyone else shares something containing a link, we’re not responsible for anything on the site it links to;
- You are advised to the terms and conditions of third party websites.
15. Third Party Copyright and Other Rights
AiNIN respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed on AiNIN, please email email@example.com
AiNIN reserves the right to modify the AiNIN Service. You are responsible for providing your own access (e.g., computer, mobile device, Internet connection, etc.) to the AiNIN Service. AiNIN has no obligation to screen or monitor any content and does not guarantee that any content available on AiNIN complies with this Agreement or is suitable for all users.
AiNIN provides the AiNIN Service on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You therefore use AiNIN Services at your own risk. AiNIN expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under any law. Without limiting the foregoing, AiNIN makes no representations or warranties:
- That the AiNIN Service will be permitted in your jurisdiction;
- That the AiNIN Service will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- Concerning any content submitted by any member;
- Concerning any third party’s use of content that you submit;
- That any content you submit will be made available on the AiNIN website;
- That the AiNIN website will meet your business or professional needs;
To the extent any disclaimer or limitation of liability does not apply, all applicable express, implied, and statutory warranties will be limited in duration to a period of thirty (30) days after the date on which you first used the AiNIN Service, and no warranties shall apply after such period.
17. Limitations of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
(i) AiNIN shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses; and
(ii) AiNIN total liability to you shall not exceed the amounts paid by you to AiNIN over the twelve (12) months preceding your claim(s).
18. AiNIN Intellectual Property Rights
AiNIN owns the intellectual property rights relating to the website and associated Services.
Your are prohibited from:
- reproducing, copying, editing, transmitting, uploading or incorporating into any other materials, any of the AiNIN website, including without limitation, any information, articles, photographs, images or submissions made available to you through your the AiNIN Services; and
- removing, modifying, altering or using any registered or unregistered marks/logos/designs owned by us, and doing anything which may be seen to take unfair advantage of our reputation and goodwill or could be considered an infringement of any of the rights in the Intellectual Property Rights owned by us.
When you use AiNIN Services you’re agreeing to:
- Our Privacy and Cookies policy
- Any other terms we’ve let you know about
These terms replace all previous agreements between you and AiNIN.
This is agreement is a contract between you and AiNIN. No one else has any rights to enforce its terms.
Updated: July 2019